NEOBMW was formed in 1975. Most of our members are BMW motorcycle owners from Tulsa and the surrounding communities such as Broken Arrow, Jenks, Catoosa, Claremore, Pryor, Owasso, Cushing and Sand Springs.
You’re invited to subscribe to our free email newsletter.
And we also offer an online archive of our previous newsletters.
If you’d like to join the club refer to the Membership page.
- Rally planning meeting on April 16th.
- Several members are attending the annual Blitz to Branson on April 25-26.
- Club outing on May 3rd to the Oklahoma Steam & Gas Engine Exposition in Pawnee, OK.
- Next meeting is May 16th at Martin Regional Library.
- The 2014 Indian Nations Rally has a new date! Mark your calendars and plan to join us September 26-28, 2014 at Greenleaf State Park.
Here are more club and area motorcycle events…
The Northeastern Oklahoma BMW Motorcycle Club is chartered in the following national organizations:
BMW Motorcycle Owners of America chapter No. 48
BMW Riders Association chapter No. 11.
BMW Motorrad is the motorcycle brand of the German company BMW and has produced motorcycles since 1923.